Hello, fellow earthlings! As promised, here is the part two of my Japan travel blog post. Let’s start with this vlog I released days ago:
And now for the tips:
- Consult your doctors if you are fit to travel to your destination of choice. You need to check your stats and to know how to best manage your treatments while you are away.
- Travel with someone who knows your medical history thoroughly. It’s better if he/she is your primary care.
- Research your destination! See if they have the facilities and spaces that are suited with your needs.
- Stock on all of your medical supplies! Make sure you have a ~little~ more than what you need.
- As much as possible, travel as light as you can. (I know this is hard.)
- Write your things-to-do on post-its, etc. We don’t want brain fog to strike us hard, right?
- Have plans of action to medical scenarios that might happen. It’s better to be prepared at all times.
- REST. REST. REST a lot days before your travel. You need your energy when you sight-see and experience the places!
- HAVE FUN. Traveling is a privilege for us warriors. Once our health permits us, we gotta take advantage (with caution). 😉